Belden Family Scholarship
The Belden family has a long-standing relationship with Calvin University and believes strongly in Calvin’s mission. This scholarship is a way of supporting that mission in a tangible way.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative high school GPA of 3.00 or higher for incoming students; cumulative Calvin GPA of 2.50 or higher for current Calvin students
- child or grandchild of an architect, mason, landscape professional, or homebuilder
- financial need is considered
If the above criteria are met the following will also be considered:
- The applicant must be able to document a relationship with Belden Brick & Supply Company. This can be a relationship between the applicant and Belden Brick & Supply Company, or a family member of the applicant such as a parent or grandparent.
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires the applicant have a parent or grandparent who was an architect, mason, or landscape professional who had a business relationship with Belden Brick in Grand Rapids, MI. Please describe how you meet this requirement.