Adrian and Margaret Van Andel Family Scholarship
With gratitude and thanks to God for the godly influence an education at Calvin meant to her family, Marty Van Andel wishes to enable other students to be as richly blessed as well. This scholarship was established to assist students entering the field of education or ministry. This award will support a well-rounded young person who has used his or her talents at school, their church and in their community. Special consideration will be given to a student who has not had the privilege of attending a Christian high school.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- planning to pursue a degree in education or ministry
- demonstrate Christian character, promise of growth, and participation and leadership in activities outside the classroom such as church, community, and extra-curricular school activities
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- Margaret Van Andel
- Congregational and Ministry Studies, Education, Pre-Seminary