Gezina Stuart and Jan Willem Kingma Scholarship
The husband and wife sponsors of this scholarship wish to provide support to students who are outstanding both personally and academically, and who are preparing themselves to fill professional level positions in federal or state government, or in international agencies such as UNICEF, UNDP, WHO, FAO, etc., and who will bring a mature Christian perspective to such careers.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- pursuing a program which prepares students for a career in state, federal, or international government
- be recognized or recommended by the faculty as a stable, ethically admirable person with well-rounded abilities
- ordinarily, recipients must be citizens or legal residents of the U.S.
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.