Fred and Carol Van Den Bosch Scholarship
Mr. and Mrs. Fred Van Den Bosch of Holland, MI, established this scholarship to provide and assist experienced Christian teachers return to full or part-time education in the Master of Education with focus of Inclusion Specialist at Calvin in order for them to become more proficient in dealing with classroom students who, in spite of their average or better intelligence, experience difficulty acquiring oral language, reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- graduate student
- professional Christian teacher
- previous teaching experience and committed to continuing in their profession
- enrolled for graduate credit in a minimum of two courses per year in the MEd program at Calvin University
- financial need is required
- recipients of this scholarship are requested by the donor to pledge to make future contributions to this scholarship fund in the amount of their scholarship awards if they feel the Lord has blessed them to the degree that they are able to make such contributions
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.