Berg Leadership Scholarship
Sigval and Martha Berg are pleased with the education that their daughters received while students at Calvin College and would like to make this education available to others who demonstrate leadership ability. Calvin has been an institution that demonstrates strong academics, integrity and a pursuit of ethics fitting with the direction given by Jesus Christ in the Bible. The Berg’s would like to make a scholarship available to a student that exhibits the same criteria that they have found at Calvin.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- have creative gifts or abilities demonstrated in leadership activities at Calvin
- demonstrate a strong commitment to the Christian faith and a desire to serve as an agent for Christ in the world
- financial need is required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.