Dr. Melissa Meyer Adams Memorial Scholarship
The family of Dr. Melissa Meyer Adams established this scholarship as a way to remember and honor her life. Melissa graduated from Calvin in 1998 with a degree in English. In 2001, she married Rick Adams. She then went on to the University of Colorado where she earned her MD degree in 2004. Melissa practiced medicine in Denver, CO, until October 23, 2005, when the Lord called her home.
- entering freshman year (transfers may apply)
- entering any academic year
- cumulative high school or university GPA of 3.00 or higher. In some cases both high school and university GPA maybe be used.
- first preference is given to students from Colorado
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is renewable for one year (typically the sophomore year) if the student maintains a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher. Renewal is subject to funding availability.