Dr. Karen A. Cooper and Dr. Clifford S. Cho Family Scholarship
Karen Cooper and Cliff Cho established this scholarship out of gratitude to God for His innumerable blessings to them. Karen’s Calvin education provided her with a firm foundation for medical school, where she and Cliff met. Their journey through medical school, residency, and into the practice of medicine was made possible only with the support of others. Through this scholarship they hope to encourage a Calvin student on their path toward medical practice, preparing to serve others as a Christian physician.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- pursuing a pre-med program
- demonstrate leadership and involvement in the community through volunteer activities
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher. Renewal is subject to funding availability.