Reverend Alfred and Henrietta Walcott Scholarship
Mary Walcott wishes to honor her parents Reverend Alfred and Henrietta Walcott for their years of service in Christian schools and CRC pastorates. Reverend Walcott was a teacher and then returned to Calvin Seminary, graduating in 1948. He served various churches in Michigan and Wisconsin. Mrs. Walcott was a teacher serving in Christian and public schools. Mary also served as a teacher in Christian schools.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- global development studies major
- exhibit a Christian commitment in their academic and personal life
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.