Bernard and Harriet te Velde Family Education Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of Harriet’s sister, Thelma Schoneveld, who was born with severe disabilities. She was cared for by loving parents, dedicated care takers and special education teachers. The family wishes to share God’s blessing to their family by making available a scholarship for special education students and nursing students who plan to work with persons with disabilities.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a major in the special education program
- planning to work with persons with disabilities
- financial need is considered
- preference will be given to students from California
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met. Renewal is subject to funding availability.