Gerald L. Klein Memorial Scholarship
Mrs. Beatrice Klein established this scholarship in memory of her late husband, Gerald L. Klein, a strong supporter of Calvin during his lifetime, out of thankfulness to God and in appreciation of what Calvin has meant to their children and grandchildren. Three of the Klein’s children have graduated from Calvin in the field of education.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- pursuing a program in elementary or secondary education, including special education
- financial need is considered
- if the above criteria are met, preference will be given to those who demonstrate Christian character and concern for others through active involvement in church and community activities
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.