Jerry and Judy Cooper Family Scholarship
Jerry and Judy Cooper and their children are deeply committed to Christian education at all levels. Many of them had the opportunity to attend Calvin College and were blessed by the education they received. They have carried those blessings into their chosen professions. The Cooper family treasures Calvin College’s commitment to encouraging Christian discipleship, discernment, values and service. Accordingly, they established this scholarship to enable students to develop and live out similar commitments.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- express an interest in pursuing studies that will lead to youth ministry in a church, community or school setting
- demonstrate commitment to impacting youth with the gospel, Christian values and discernment skills
- financial need is considered
- preference will be given to an international student
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met. Renewal is subject to funding availability.