Communication Department Mentoring Scholarship
The Communication Department at Calvin established this scholarship in an effort to recruit excellent freshmen to Calvin. The program is funded by gifts from the Communication faculty and other contributions.
- entering freshman
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- planning to major or pursue a program in the Communication Department
- demonstrate the potential to be a leader in the communication industry in future years
- willing to work closely with a faculty member for at least five hours weekly as a research assistant for the academic year
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Why are you interested in a communication major? What are your strengths in and experience with communication? Why are you interested in having a communication faculty member as a mentor? What type of communication career do you hope to have?