Lyle and Barbara (Duimstra) Voskuil Family Scholarship
Barbara and Lyle Voskuil are both graduates of Calvin. Lyle appreciates the acceptance and encouragement which allowed him to receive a fine education and thus a rewarding career. Barbara wishes to show her appreciation for the quality education and teaching degree she received which enabled her to enjoy 30 years of teaching. Calvin was very instrumental in creating in Lyle and Barbara a Christian world-and-life perspective.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- majoring in economics, political science, international relations, or PPE
- financial need is considered
- preference will be given to students who are interested in international and global relationships and values and how the world can work together (includes economics, law, finance, health care, education, etc.). Preference will also be given to students that can look at these qualities in a global perspective.
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher. Renewal is subject to funding availability.
- Lyle and Barbara Voskuil
- Economics, Political Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Indicate why you are interested in international issues.