Jelsema Family Scholarship
Russ and Leann Jelsema both attended Calvin College. They established this scholarship to support Christian higher education for future generations. Their three children all graduated from Calvin and went on to obtain degrees in medicine or law, so it is their desire to encourage Calvin students pursuing advanced degrees in these areas.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.40 or higher
- pursuing an advanced degree in law or medicine
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- Political Science, Pre-Law, Pre-Medicine