Bode/Stouwie Family Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Randy and Jan Bode in honor of their parents, Rube and Gina Bode and Ed and Jennie Stouwie.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- demonstrate strong Christian character
- be active in a church, community and extracurricular activities
- financial need is required
- if above criteria are met, preference will be given to students from the pacific northwest
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient continues to meet the scholarship criteria (sophomore year only). Renewal is subject to funding availability.