Immaculate Flight Business Scholarship
Brett Logan ’01 deeply valued his time as a student at Calvin College and benefited from the scholarships he received while pursuing a degree in economics. Now the owner of his own business, Brett would like to support economics, business or engineering majors with this scholarship, as well as provide a mentoring relationship as a way to pass along the blessings he received to the next generation of Calvin students.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- majoring in business or economics or pursuing a degree in engineering
- interested in a mentoring relationship with the donor
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.