Tom and Marcia Nobel Music Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Tom and Marcia Nobel in thankfulness to God for the education provided to their family members.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- demonstrate an interest and involvement in music, as shown by being (or planning to be) a member of the band, orchestra or a vocal group
- financial need is considered
- first preference will be given to students from a church in Classis Thornapple Valley of the Christian Reformed Church
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
- Tom and Marcia Nobel Music Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Tell us about your interest in music and about your plans to be a member of band, orchestra or vocal group at Calvin.