Berg Engineering Scholarship
Sigval Berg and his wife Martha have traveled around the world following their calling. From Annapolis to a career in submarines to a pastorate to an engineering management position in nuclear engineering including many stops and three wonderful daughters, the Bergs have truly set an example of following the Lord wherever He leads. Their wish is to help a student who exhibits leadership traits and is interested in nuclear engineering.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- majoring in Engineering full time
- demonstrate a strong commitment to the Christian faith and a desire to serve as an agent for Christ in the world
- demonstrate Christian character and an ability to lead
- show an interest in a career in nuclear energy. If no candidate demonstrates an interest in nuclear energy, other engineering majors will be considered.
- show through written work (essay) why the student is interested in nuclear power
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
- Berg Engineering Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in nuclear energy.