Arnold and Janice VanderBok Family Scholarship
Arnold and Janice VanderBok established this scholarship out of gratitude to God for the abundance of blessings He has provided to them and their family. They are also thankful to Calvin for the quality Christian education it provides that they and their daughters and sons-in-law have been able to receive. After many years of commitment to Mexican mission projects, it is also their desire to help a first or second generation Hispanic student.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- majoring or planning to major in a helping profession such as a social worker, teacher, pastor, nurse, or doctor
- able to speak Spanish fluently
- first preference is given to a North American ethnic minority student from a North American ethnic minority family with preference given to Hispanic students
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.