Paul W. Newhof Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of Paul W. Newhof who was a practical man of great faith who would never turn down a request to serve the Lord with his civil and structural engineering expertise. Mr. Newhof was involved in several mission projects and was also interested in helping missionaries by using his engineering skills. He was especially interested in getting clean water to African missions and providing tools, such as an oil seed press, which would enhance the ability of natives to provide for their families.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- in the civil engineering program
- financial need is considered
- first preference will be a child of a missionary who meets the stated criteria
- second preference will be an engineering student with some interest in using their education to support mission work
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the scholarship criteria continues to be met (senior year only). Renewal is subject to funding availability.