Borgman Family Nursing Scholarship in Memory of Kate Borgman
Mr. and Mrs. Fred Borgman of Grand Rapids, MI, established this scholarship in memory of their mother, Mrs. Kate Borgman, who dedicated her life to the nursing profession.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- admitted to or enrolled in the nursing program
- preference is given to students who do not necessarily have the strongest academic record but who are industrious, motivated and worthy students who have been successful in their university program to date and who demonstrate the potential to be successful in the Nursing Program and to contribute to the society through the nursing profession
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.