Lloyd and Arlene Warners Family Keyboard Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Mr. Lloyd and Mrs. Arlene Warners of Spring Lake, MI, for deserved and qualified students majoring in music.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- high academic potential and achievement
- musical sensitivity commensurate with their maturity
- outstanding performance achievement level
- required to take private lessons from a Calvin University professor in the medium for which the scholarship is granted
- financial need is considered
- if no first year student qualifies, then upper class students will be considered
- preference shall be given to piano students, then organists, then other musicians. Preference shall also be given to the most qualified/gifted student rather than based on financial need.
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.