VanderBeek/Palma Piano Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of Eleanor Vander Beek Palma, an alumna of Calvin, who graduated with her degree in music and went on to share her gifts by teaching piano to many others. This scholarship was established by Eleanor’s family out of love and respect for her memory.
- entering sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- music major with a concentration in piano performance
- financial need is considered
- if no candidates meet the scholarship criteria, other students studying piano who exhibit a high degree of proficiency will also be considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.