Paul and Thelma Schutt Family Medical Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Dr. Paul and Mrs. Thelma Schutt of Grand Rapids, MI, in appreciation for the excellent education that they and their three children received at Calvin. In gratitude for the successful careers in medicine and nursing, the Schutts established this scholarship for students pursuing a pre-medical or nursing program.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a pre-medical or nursing program
- demonstrate a strong Christian character and a caring personality
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.