Pay It Forward Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Ryan and Andrea Hanson who view the ability to go to college as a trajectory-altering event in someone’s life. Experiencing the generosity of others during his years at Calvin prompts Ryan, a 2004 graduate, to help someone else to have the same opportunities as he was lucky enough to have.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher
- pursuing a degree in engineering
- financial need is considered
- preferences in order of importance: 1) a student with high financial need 2) a student who demonstrates volunteer activity 3) a student interested in mechanical engineering
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.