Bob and Lois Vermeer Music Education Scholarship
Bob and Lois Vermeer are strong supporters of Christian education. Lois and both of their daughters, as well as many members of their family, attended Calvin College and greatly appreciated the education they received. They established this scholarship to encourage a student pursuing a degree in music education as they prepare to share the love of music with the next generation of students.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a major in music education
- demonstrate good character, leadership and service
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered (current recipients will be given first preference).