Vander Heide Voice Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Jan and Anne Vander Heide family.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- vocalist who has a record of superior achievement in high school music activities
- must participate in an appropriate faculty-directed choir
- private lessons in voice is required
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable (sophomore year only). Renewal is subject to funding availability.