Paul J. Rozeboom, P.E., and Sue A. Jager Rozeboom, Ph.D. recognize that women are underrepresented in the field of engineering, and that well-rounded engineers improve the profession, their desire is to support a female engineering student who is keen to develop an expansive Christian worldview and a broad foundation for lifelong learning. Accordingly, candidates for this scholarship shall be women who cultivate their Christian liberal arts education at Calvin, as demonstrated by their involvement in the arts or humanities, whether in course-work or in extracurricular activities.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a degree in engineering
- financial need is considered
- special consideration is given to a female student who is involved in the arts or humanities in course-work or in extracurricular activities
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.