GMB Architecture + Engineering Scholarship
GMB Architecture + Engineering serves clients in the higher education, healthcare, corporate and K-12 sectors. This scholarship will be awarded to a student who is pursuing a career in engineering and demonstrates leadership skills and dedication to both quality and innovation. In addition to this award, a paid summer internship between the junior and senior year will be offered, as well as consideration for a career at GMB upon graduation.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing an engineering major
- be selected for a summer internship at GMB’s Holland, MI, office between the sophomore and junior year or between the junior and senior year
- must be a U.S. citizen or be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and unlimited basis
- have a desire to work in the Midwest upon graduation
- financial need may be considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
Resumes for the summer internship are due prior to the internship. To apply for the summer internship, email your resume to Courtney Banks-Tatum (email@example.com) in the Calvin University Career Center. Indicate that you are interested in the GMB internship. The employer will review all resumes submitted and select students to interview for the position. You will receive the scholarship upon completion of the summer internship at GMB. No additional application is required for the GMB Architecture + Engineering Scholarship.