Victor VerMeulen Medical Scholarship
Dr. Victor and Mrs. Mildred VerMeulen of Grand Rapids, MI, established this scholarship in honor of their son, a Calvin alumnus. Dr. VerMeulen practiced as an orthodontist in Grand Rapids for many years and Mrs. VerMeulen is an alumna of Calvin.
- entering junior or senior year (having completed at least one year of study at Calvin University)
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a nursing or pre-med program
- potential for Christian service in medicine
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.