Ann Janssen Noteboom Scholarship
This scholarship was established by William and Ann Noteboom. Dr. Ann Noteboom taught at Calvin for 35 years.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- show outstanding promise in the areas of oral interpretation and/or public address
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.
- William and Ann Noteboom
- Communication Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your interest in oral interpretation, performance, and/or public speaking.