Friends of Music Scholarship
Contributions have been received from Calvin Music Department alumni and other donors to fund annual scholarships supporting students involved in Calvin ensembles and who take private music lessons.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- demonstrate superior achievement in a Calvin music ensemble
- performance recipients are required to participate in an appropriate faculty-directed ensemble in the area of the award for both semesters during the award (keyboard, guitar, and composition recipients are exempted from this requirement)
- all recipients must take music lessons in both semesters during the award
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.