Seymour Swets Voice Scholarship
Contributions have been received by the Music Department in memory of Seymour Swets, the founder of Calvin’s Music Department.
- entering junior or senior year
- proficient in performance as a singer and active in a faculty-directed vocal ensemble
- must participate in an appropriate faculty-directed choir
- required to take private lessons for credit in voice (except for music education students during student teaching)
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.