Brigadier General Robert W. Poel Military Scholarship
A retired military officer and his family established this scholarship to benefit retired and active service members and their families.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.70 or higher
- child or grandchild of a career military family or a student returning from active duty
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is automatically renewable if the recipient meets satisfactory academic progress. Renewal is subject to funding availability.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires the recipient to be a child or grandchild of a career military family or a student returning from active duty. Briefly tell us about yourself and how you meet the scholarship criteria.