John D. and Beth E. Bouws Family Engineering Scholarship
Dr. John and Mrs. Beth Bouws wish to honor their children who, like their father, attended Calvin. This scholarship was established in gratitude for the outstanding Christian education that the family received at Calvin College and Calvin Seminary.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a degree in engineering
- must be involved with on-campus activities and should be able to demonstrate a strong Christian character
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: Students who wish to be considered for renewal must file a new application each year and will be given equal consideration with other candidates.