Dr. and Mrs. Harvey J. Bratt Medical and Missions Scholarship
Harvey and Fran Bratt, medical doctor and registered nurse, respectively, established this scholarship for worthy young people who plan to pursue a medical career and who are in need of financial help. Dr. and Mrs. Bratt are both alumni of Calvin and they established this scholarship out of gratitude to the college for what it has meant to them and to God for what He has done for them.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- pursuing a pre-med program
- interest in service to the poor and needy
- plan to enter a career in missions or mission related work either within the USA or abroad
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.