Bosscher Family Interim Scholarship
Jim and Ange Bosscher established this scholarship to assist needy students who desire to experience an off-campus interim at Calvin.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- financial need is required
- demonstrate that the interim course is directly related and beneficial to the program/major in which the student is currently enrolled
- this scholarship is intended to be awarded to students who otherwise would not be able to afford to go on an off-campus interim trip, or who would not otherwise even consider going
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
- James and Ange Bosscher
- Supplemental Questions
- Explain how your Interim course is directly related and beneficial to your academic program (the major or program in which you're enrolled).