Alto Precision in Honor of Willis M. Clark Scholarship
Willis M. Clark, a long time friend and business partner of Alto Precision, used his creative intelligence to develop specialty products for the Aerospace industry. This scholarship was established to honor the memory and legacy of Willis M. Clark.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- graduate of South Christian High School (Grand Rapids, MI)
- first preference is given to students planning to pursue a degree in the engineering program
- second preference is given to students planning to major in the sciences
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.
- Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Science Division