Doris Tuinstra Cross Cultural Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Doris Tuinstra, a businesswoman from Grand Rapids, MI, who has lived under the mandate to seek first the Kingdom of God in her business, personal and church affairs. Doris has served in various capacities in her local church and in the area classis. She established this scholarship to encourage qualified people to train for the task of building the church of Jesus Christ, especially in non-North American countries.
- entering sophomore, junior, or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- international development studies major or minor
- exhibit strong potential for Kingdom service and leadership in the global arena
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not renewable.