Arlene and Ray Bruggink Music Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Arlene and Ray Bruggink who have a continued interest in music at Calvin. They would like to provide financial assistance to qualifying students who are interested in glorifying God through their musical talents.
- entering sophomore year
- cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
- majoring or minoring in music (vocal, organ, or strings)
- record of achievement in music activities and evidence of talent and musicianship
- required to participate in a faculty-directed credit ensemble (vocal recipients) or in the Calvin Orchestra (string players)
- private lessons for credit in the medium for which the scholarship is granted is required
- financial need is required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.