Carol Pasterkamp Memorial Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the family and friends of Carol Pasterkamp for her commitment to nursing in the face of great adversity. During Carol’s years at Calvin, she was involved in a severe skiing accident. Carol was able to return to Calvin to complete her nursing training and then went on to work as a nurse in a school system as well as at the health department in Grand Rapids. Carol was deeply committed to helping children and families.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
- in the nursing program
- first preference is given to someone who faces special physical circumstances or who is returning to school at an older age
- nursing students who wish to work in the field of pediatric nursing are also considered
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.