Crowe Horwath Outstanding Accounting Student Scholarship
As one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States, Crowe Horwath is uniquely positioned to provide leadership and world-class assistance through a broad range of business competencies. Crowe Horwath has enjoyed a long and rewarding relationship with Calvin and through this scholarship they hope that their contribution and participation will be of mutual benefit to students and their employees.
- entering junior or senior year or a graduate student
- cumulative GPA of 3.30 or higher
- pursuing a bachelor’s of science in accountancy degree (BSA) or a master’s of accounting degree (MAcc)
- must possess strong leadership skills
- graduate of a U.S. high school
- U.S citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent and unlimited basis
- financial need is not required
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.