Celeryville Area Scholarship
Supporters of Calvin from the Celeryville, OH, area established this scholarship to encourage students from their area to attend Calvin.
- entering freshman year
- cumulative high school GPA of 2.50 or higher
- exhibit motivation, Christian character, promise of growth and some evidence that they have given themselves to activities in their church and/or community
- attended Celeryville Christian School in Celeryville, OH or had a parent or grandparent attend and/or teach at Celeryville Christian School, or has a parent or grandparent living in the Celeryville, OH area
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship may be renewed for the Sophomore year if funding is available.
- Supplemental Questions
- Briefly tell us about yourself and how you meet the scholarship criteria.