Deb Deters Business Scholarship
Deb Deters has been blessed in her business career and is interested in sharing her blessings with female students planning to pursue a career in business. Deb was positively influenced by her mother who took over the family business after her husband died. The core values that Deb learned from her mom, the church, the Christian school, and her professors at Calvin have enabled her to put her faith into action in the business world.
- entering junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- strong business skills and entrepreneurial interest
- financial need is considered
- first preference will be given to a graduate of Unity Christian High School in Hudsonville, MI. Second preference will be given to a graduate of any West Michigan Christian high school and third preference will be given to a graduate of any Christian high school in the United States.
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.