Strategic Partners - Spectrum Health
Spectrum Health is committed to attracting young women to the field of computer science. They offer this scholarship as an opportunity to encourage and mentor young women as they prepare for a career in computer science.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- computer science major (or planning to be)
- financial need is considered
- preference may be given to first-year students or students who are selected for an internship at Spectrum Health
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered. The current recipient is eligible for consideration again if they have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher and continue to be a computer science major.
- Spectrum Health
- Computer Science