Cornelius A. and Lettie G. Plantinga Scholarship
Family, friends, and former students and parents of Dr. and Mrs. Plantinga have established this scholarship. Dr. Plantinga taught psychology at Calvin from 1950 to 1973, and Mrs. Plantinga taught various grades in the Grand Rapids Christian and public schools, as well as serving the Calvin Education Department as supervisor of student teachers. Dr. and Mrs. Plantinga believed in the power and beauty of Christian higher education and, particularly, of Christian higher education at Calvin.
- first preference will be given to those entering their senior year (juniors will be considered if there are no seniors who qualify)
- cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher
- pursuing a major in psychology
- demonstrate a first rate academic ability and a strong interest in pursuing psychology from a Christian perspective
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.