Belden Brick & Supply Architectural and Masonry Scholarship
Belden Brick & Supply in Grand Rapids, MI, has a long-standing relationship with Calvin College and believes strongly in Calvin’s mission. This scholarship is a way of supporting that mission in a tangible way.
- entering freshman, sophomore, junior or senior year
- cumulative high school GPA of 3.00 or higher for incoming students; cumulative Calvin GPA of 2.50 or higher for current Calvin students
- child or grandchild of an architect, mason, landscape professional, or homebuilder
- proof of a relationship with Belden Brick & Supply Company (Grand Rapids, MI)
- financial need is considered
Renewal criteria: This scholarship is not automatically renewable. You must re-apply to be considered.